The Comline® DOC Skimmer 9012 is designed for use in seawater as well as mixed reef and soft coral aquariums up to 1200 liters (320 USgal.), or for sensitive reef biotopes with hard corals up to 500 liters (130 USgal.).
(1) The skimmer cup with a capacity of 0.7L (0.18 USgal.) also contains the foam reactor, which can be easily removed.
(2) Surface suction device with surface film removal.
(3) Silicone buffers on the skimmer prevent the transfer of vibrations to the aquarium glass pane.
(4) TUNZE® Foamer 9012.040, high air flow performance and low energy consumption.
(5) Intermediate chamber with a patented antioverfoaming system.
(6) Air flow regulation and silencer for an exceptionally quiet operation.
(7) Water outlet with bubble eliminator.
(8) Attachment with a patented Magnet Holder for a glass thickness of up to 15mm (1/2“).
Recommended, depending on tank load, from 200 to 1,200 liters (53 to 317 USgal.) of sea water.
Immersion depth: approx. 255 to 285 mm (10 to 11")
Skimmer cup volume: 0.7 liters (0.18 USgal.)
Air capacity: approx. 400 l/h (105 USgal./h)
Energy consumption: 13 W, 230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 140 x 110 x 415 mm
(5.5 x 4.3 x 16.3 in.)
Silence Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 15 mm (1/2").