The Comline® DOC Skimmer 9004 / 9004 DC is designed for use in seawater as well as mixed and soft coral aquariums up to 250 liters (65 USgal.) / 300 liters (79 USgal.), or for sensitive reef biotopes with hard corals up to 150 liters (40 USgal.) / 180 liters (48 USgal.).
(1) The skimmer cup also contains the foam reactor and can be removed easily.
(2) Surface suction to remove the surface film.
(3) Compact housing protects the interior and the reactor against light and algae.
(4) TUNZE® Foamer 9004.040 / 9004.041, high air flow and low energy consumption.
(5) Air control to set the moisture of the foam (only for 9004).
(6) Silencer for an exceptionally quiet operation.
(7) Bubble-free discharged water.
(8) Including Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (3/8”).
The Comline® DOC Skimmer 9004 DC offers the same characteristic features as the Comline® DOC Skimmer 9004, but is additionally equipped with the Electronic Foamer 9004.041, a controller and a power supply.
The performance of the skimmer can easily be adjusted using the power regulation on the controller, thus providing a greater degree of flexibility, for example, in aquariums which are heavily polluted with proteins.
There is a special “cup cleaning” button to execute the cup cleaning process. It switches the pump off and on again, so that the cup can be removed from the aquarium without bubbles. The foamer will automatically switch on again after approx. 10 minutes, if the pump has not already been activated again through a repeated manual actuation of the “cup cleaning” button. If the foamer is stopped, the air jet will be rinsed. This significantly extends the maintenance intervals of the device.
Recommended, depending on tank load, from 60 to
300 liters (15 to 79 USgal.) of sea water.
Immersion depth: approx. 225 to 245 mm
(8.9 to 9.7 in.)
Skimmer cup volume: 0.2 liters (.05 in.)
Air capacity: approx. 200 l/h (52.8 USgal./h), Energy consumption: approx. 5 W (max. 10 W)
Power supply unit: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
Cable length: 3 m (118.1 in.) up to the
Dimensions (L x W x H): 110 x 90 x 305 mm
(4.3 x 3.5 x 12 in.)
Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (1/2").